Net4Nuts has been developing web and mobile apps since 2000! A series of J2ME apps (Stopwatch, EMI / Annuity Calculator, Financial Ratio Calculator, Income Tax Calculator, TeleDirectory, TeleMessaing) developed for Reliance Infocomm set the ball rolling. Net4Nuts had also provided its services to a top UK company to develop a mobile client application to upload pictures on Symbian OS - Series 60.
From then to developing iPhone, iPad, Android (phones and tablets both), HTML5 and Hybrid apps now, the global mobile device and application market has come a long way, and so has Net4Nuts! Some of the clients have approached Net4Nuts just to help them mobilize (mobile-enable) key components of their enterprise solutions.
Net4Nuts has been quick to adapt to fast changing mobile networks viz., 2G/EDGE, 3G and 4G/LTE (with extremely low latency rate and almost no buffering). The apps developed now are able to provide users with far richer user-interface, graphics and experience both in online and offline modes of operation.
- Native Apps
- iOS, iPhone SDK, Objective-C
- Android SDK, Java
- HTML5 Apps
- Architectural frameworks: AngularJS, Backbone.JS, ember
- CSS frameworks: Bootstrap, Foundation, Junior
- Browser Compatibility: Chrome, Firefox, IE 10, iOS Safari
- Hybrid / Fluid / Web Apps
- Comfortable working with cross platform app frameworks like PhoneGap / Cordova and Titanium (Appcelerator)
- Responsive designs - Page, layout, screen-size rendering as per display, mobile & tablet form factors
- Specific Functions
- Location, Maps, Camera, Graphing, Calendar Telephony, Integration with SNS (Social Networking Services)
- In-App Purchase, Facial Recognition
- GCMA (Google Cloud Messaging for Android), APNS (Apple Push Notification Service), Mobile Advertisements
- App Stores
- Google play
- Release of updates
- Experience Areas
- 2-D Games, Puzzles
- mHealth, eLearning
- Travel, Entertainment, Sports, Utility
- GPS / Location, Tracking, Geo-fencing
The team at Net4Nuts has been quite conversant with different cloud infrastructure offerings, including GAE (Google App Engine) and AWS (Amazon Web Services).