Massive efforts are being put in by governments in many countries towards eHealth and mHealth initiatives for upkeep, maintenance and transfer of healthcare and medical records, and automating everything with possibly no human intervention for copying or filling-in of patient data stored in different Hospital Management and Information Systems (HMIS).
Net4Nuts is geared up to help IT companies in developing health / medical software development, creating HL7 interfaces / middleware ensuring interoperability between varied health information systems, and launching practice management software (including SaaS / PaaS) and mobile apps for patient-doctor-collaboration, scheduling appointments, billing, data-storage, monitoring progress and establishing communication.
- Designed a desktop application to manage daily activities for a chain of nursing homes
- Successfully delivered on creating a front-end User-Interface, integrating with clients back-end EMR (Electronic Medical Record) system
- Developed iPhone / iPad app for patient-doctor reporting and collaboration
- All set to develop and deliver iOS, Android, HTML5, Hybrid apps
- Strong background of custom development of healthcare / nursing / clinic / patient portals focused mainly on Java / J2EE
- Knowledge of working on Eclipse BIRT (Business Intelligence and Reporting Tools) Project to present a Report Designer tool facilitating Audit trail - generating Audit details for system / specific user / other criteria
- Team well-versed with working on different RDBMS formats PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Familiarity with HL7 (Health Level 7) Standards and HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act)
- Net4Nuts team all set to deliver HL7 interfaces connecting different (legacy or modern) hospital systems, architected to work with APIs in any format (XML, RESTful, JSON)
- Tested domain expertise in delivering software with high throughput (up to 600 TPS - transactions per second), supporting high-availability and application failover configuration in clustered server architecture
- Ability to implement high security standards for data exchange, with 128-bit encryption