- Proposal review by account management team as well as by software development team
- Agreement, Scope review, changed and documentation transparently shared with customer
- Project planning, updates, monitoring using proven tools
- Extensive QA on every version before check-in of the code checked for standards compliance, optimization, best-practices
- User Acceptance Testing in-house as well as with customer teams to ensure delivery in line with customer expectations
- Feedback is an ongoing effort (through routine review meetings / calls) not just at the completion
Net4Nuts is committed to a disciplined project life cycle, consistently producing quality software and services that are on time and within budget. The SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) stages of a typical project at Net4Nuts are represented below.
Here, Change Management and Project Tracking are continuous activities executed throughout the project. To ensure a high quality of work, Net4Nuts has implemented verification checkpoints at each stage and it is a continuous process during SDLC execution.