Attributed to qualities like high uptimes, ease of use, reduction in TCO (total-cost-of-ownership), freedom to pay-as-you-go, fast resolution of scalability concerns, and compliance with high security standards, organizations have started embracing Cloud set-up to run myriad operations.
All these features have certainly provided an impetus to more and more services being now hosted on Cloud, with numerous companies opting-in to offer a host of services in the form of Saas / PaaS over a Cloud set-up.
Net4Nuts has been on the forefront of providing complete support right from requirements to development to testing to deployment to its clients towards:
- Quick roll-out of products on Cloud
- Integrating a wide array of Web Services / APIs (RESTful, JSON, XML)
- Helping with server selection
- Implementing clustering architecture
- Optimizing storage and bandwidth requirements
- Managing front-end and back-end both
- Recommending appropriate security measures
- Running frequent upgrade and maintenance activities
The team at Net4Nuts has been quite conversant with different cloud infrastructure offerings, including GAE (Google App Engine) and AWS (Amazon Web Services).