An Offshore Development Center (ODC) is a virtual (distant) extension of a clients facility with a strong pool of talented software professionals working exclusively for the client. Net4Nuts has been helping many of its clients by creating ODCs, giving them clear benefits in terms of measurable cost and time-to-market savings.
These dedicated development centers by Net4Nuts also help its clients in:
- Finding profiles with matching skill-set (Java, J2EE, XML, iPhone, Android, HTML5), IT-role (Programmer, Designer, QA) and experience-level (Project Manager, Sr. Developer, Developer)
- Team-augmentation for various projects running in parallel
- Continuation of work with a different time-zone-advantage
- Flexibility to ramp-up or alter team-size as required
Net4Nuts has been open to clients reviewing Resumes / CVs of its IT staff and interviewing them. So far, Net4Nuts has set-up ODCs for clients in various industry verticals like Insurance, Education, Healthcare, E-Commerce, Retail and Utilities. Net4Nuts has extended services of its staff for remote Software Design, Development, Testing along with Migration and Management of IT Infrastructure (Server / Hosting / Network).
Net4Nuts has established itself as an experienced and trustworthy ODC partner focussing on:
- Managing project complexities
- Adherence to proven project methodologies
- Working with monitoring tools and frameworks as requested by the client SVN, JIRA, Basecamp, etc.
- Sharing weekly time-sheets and reports
- Maintaining unambiguous communication and escalation channel
- Engaging with clients towards advance planning for future goals
- Scaling-up resources even on a short notice
- Compliance with all Confidentiality and IPR terms